Close

Programming the color button with a Roku 3

Posted: 2 years ago Quote #2534
I ma trying to program the INT-4222-1 remote's color buttons to specific roku channels. I noticed that it is pre-programed with selected channels that I don't use. Any ideas that could help me program specific channels?
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #2550
Generally, the colored buttons are only used for Xbox and Xbox 360. Any use of these buttons on other devices may not be successful.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #2598
I too discovered the colored buttons for use with the roku. MIND BLOWN.

I'd like to program the other colored buttons to specific roku channels but i'm not sure how they are doing it. Whether it's a set of macros or a specific command.

As it stands now
===========
- 1st Button = Crackle(channel not installed)
- 2nd Button = Netflix
- 3rd Button = Pandora
- 4th Button = Blank Spot

Any tips on how to program the remote to jump from roku channel to roku channel would be great.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #2619
The colored buttons for Roku are pre-programmed. It can not be modified by the user. We will be updating the sites to which the colored buttons jump in future versions of the remote. Right now it only jumps to Netflix and Pandora.
Posted: 2 years ago Quote #2620
Thanks for some resolution on that. I'll be keeping my eye open for that new remote.
Posted: 2 months ago Quote #4719
Do anyone know how to reset the colored buttons on the Inteset Universal remote for the Roku. The colored buttons on the remote is set red button (Netflix); green button (Youtube); yellow (Amazon); blue button (Pandora). I would like to reset green button to Hulu and the blue button to WWE Network.